Listening to some (half) of Andy Warhole's speech today. In light of what's going on internationally it
was akin to listening to 30minutes of 'Listen With Mother'.
Childish low key dull soundbyte guff. Ditto the thrilled audience of grifters and unionized workers.
I did make it as far as to hear him say, '.. and fight the climate change challenge'. This was typical of the Walt Disney baby focussed thick as Shit themes.
NOthing but a total disconnect from reality. Nowt about TOny BLair. NOthing about everything pre Thatcher. NO acknowledgement that everything by everyone to date has been a complete failure as far as politics go. NOne of our 'expert elite' have given anything buy the shyte we are now living with. Despite having an internet, a silicon chip, gas, oil, energy, standards, history. NOne of it has given these retards anything to build on. ALl they can do is bust stuff that wasn't broken and work on 'legacies'.
Maybe I should have listened to the rest of his speech but I honestly just thought it was pointless.
Evidence of the infantile (mean babies) undermining this spoon-fed farley rusk drivel is in the comments. 'hope',. 'that was the greatest speech I've ever heard', . 'we've turned a corner, I have hope'. etc.
(this was on sky feed utube channel)
ANgela Raynor is looking powerful and attractive. I didn't see her speech but did see her pic on the DAily SHyte, standing at the lectern with a Biden Blood Red coloured screen behind her. Subtle messages there.
War, immigration, inflation, tribal conflicts (israel), AI, digital rollouts, conscription, overcrowding, out of control crime, highest taxes ever, highest debt ever ... and so on... nah, just LIsten with Mother lala lapped up by the people in the audience who 'mainly work from home' and when at the office have a badge on.
We're going to go back into europe and then the kids can go inter-railing, you'll get Belgium au pairs again and a lot of you will have new made up jobs doing stuff for the EU, it'll be great you'll see.
And indeed it will for those relative few inside the sweet shop.
Titanic. And fiddling with deck chair delusion. (I'm moving these chairs and it's going to be a lot better - crowd applauds,. then I'm going to build a new restaurant just there by the life boat - crowd cheers. then we're going to have old people cared for at home to save the nhs so you don't have to do so much work, just over there by the orchestra - crowd goes nuts, and then we're going to live with the europeans just over there by the EU flag pole - crowd goes bananas.
30 minutes later Warhole and fans are floating in the north Atlantic
|